Direct Report to:
GROUP MARKETING MANAGER
Main Purpose of Job
To implement the agreed anti counterfeit strategy and priority action plans with the objective of disrupting the importation, distribution and sales of counterfeit products in the operating company market and the prevention of local production and inter-country exports.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct online investigations; research vendors and follow-up accordingly to ensure proper protection of the Company’s brands and trademarks.
- Analyze and interpret data and information received/ collected from various sources.
- Track performance data on enforcement efforts and business growth
- Strategize new and efficient methods for achieving success
- To lead all Brand Protection (BP) issues concerning the company
- To act as the point of contact to update all salesmen on BP issues and to collate feedback from the field to the business.
- To be responsible for the appointment and supervision of the field investigators.
- To train and supervise Key Distribution Team on how to look out for and identify counterfeits; and the procedure for gathering information and giving feedback.
- To understand and be fully operational on the use of our BP tools for exchange of relevant information and flow of communication with the Management Team.
- To work with a cross functional team to drive the BP Agenda within the local business
- To lead the development of relationship with relevant external bodies such as Association of Manufacturers, anti-counterfeit coalitions etc.
- To develop and maintain contact with relevant officers of the enforcement agencies as required to drive the business.
- Perform any other assignment(s) as may be directed by management from time to time.Qualifications:Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other related discipline Key Experience:
- Outgoing, confident, and persuasive communication style
- Highly organized, able to manage, contact and follow-up with constant stream of leads
- Self-motivated, driven, and able to work independently and responsibly without direct supervision
- Articulate in written/verbal communication skills and able to speak comfortably and assertively over the phone.
- Competency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Gmail, Google Drive, etc.
You can apply by sending your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org