The candidate should be ready to work under pressure; have good work ethics and should be highly motivated.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Perform customer verification Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
You can apply by sending your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org