Main Purpose of Job
Maintain the balance between life cycle of all products to ensure consistent performance and growth against competitor by identifying gaps of low performing products from the markets. Monitor the new product & low performing portfolio sales and profitability
Key Outputs: List the main areas in which the job must deliver in order to achieve its purpose.
- Identifying the market for new products prospects & low performing product for retails & project sales. Will be responsible for initial business development with sales target
- To prepare proposal & plan for new product launches, market research survey before launching of new products
- Lead and generate strong consumer insight for New Products
- To analyze the market and competition to identify the opportunities, threats and key issues. (SWOT)
- Responsible for new product training for internal sales persons & trainers
- Designing of sales promotional inputs including visual-aids, Leave behind literatures (LBL), sales & sample packs in Coordination with Marketing team
- Work hand in hand with Area Sales Manager on a specific geographic territory to address the technical sales related issues
- Gather the competitor’s information from market in a MIS format thru focus groups & research personnel visit’s.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Graduate in Chemistry (Science background)
- Certified course in Microsoft Office – MS Word, Windows, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good leadership skills, team leader, proactive with excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and has creativity.
- Decisive, diplomatic with good listening skills.
- Analytical skills
* Minimum 5 years working experience in handling New Product sales, specialty products & key accounts management.
* Have Data analysis experience more than 3-year experience in Technical Sales or Product Management.
* Knowledge/experience of working in paint or related industry.
You can apply by sending your C.V email@example.com
Leave a Reply