-Retail ticketing agent for airline ticketing
– Must be iata qualified
– Must be fully conversant with SABRE/TRAVELPORT/AMADEUS gds systems
– Must possess some extrovert qualities to achieve good customer relationships and communication
– Must have worked in retail ticketing environment – live booking / issuance , cash collection and customer facing.
– Must have worked at least 2 years in such an environment
– Works very well with Excel , word and the cloud platforms
– Well spoken and written English
– Be able to work with numbers and be able to create reports on the above platforms
– Must work very well with the internet and have some knowledge on computing hardware and be able to do basic troubleshooting
– Office admin – Filing , organizing and administrative duties
– Well presentable , ethical and trustable person
-Must be able to sell travel insurance
-Must have knowledge of land,sea and air features including their physical characteristics
-Must be able to make public address announcements of arrivals and departures.
These is some of the requirements and we can welcome more suggestions to add on here.
We can also look at candidates who are recent graduates.
Monthly Salary range for the ticketing agent – 45 – 60k (depending on experience and candidate) Graduates (no work experience) – 30 – 35k
You can apply by sending your C.V email@example.com
Leave a Reply